At Interop Technologies, we design, develop, and manage our own MMSC with our dedicated team of seasoned engineers. We don't resell someone else's platform. As a result, we give operators affordable technical excellence and unmatched performance and responsiveness. Below are just a few of the ways we solve common MMS service problems to enhance your MMS vendor experience.
Are handset issues preventing your subscribers' MMS messages from
being delivered properly?
- Because we design, develop, and manage our own MMSC, we can modify our code to resolve many handset issues. In addition, we often work with handset manufacturers to address issues more quickly than relying solely on the OEM for a fix.
Are subscriber messages displaying incorrectly?
- Some MMS messages are delivered as a series of messages rather than an integrated MMS. For example, a single MMS intended to combine an image, audio, and text may display as three separate messages on a handset.
- We can correct serial delivery issues to ensure MMS messages are delivered properly.
Can you troubleshoot and resolve subscriber issues independently?
- Our Message Tracker tool gives operators the ability to view a message throughout the delivery process, enabling them to identify failure points and resolve issues quickly on their own.
- We give operators complete visibility to make troubleshooting simple.
Do you have access to a lab environment for handset testing?
- We use our lab to validate device compatibility with our MMSC before you introduce new handsets to your subscribers.
- This paves the way for rapid, seamless market introduction and a positive customer experience.
- We also allow you to point handsets to our lab if you are experiencing problems so you can capture data and quickly resolve problems.
Do error messages like “Unable to download” and “Unsupported media type” prompt customer service calls from subscribers?
- These messages mean a loss of revenue for operators when messages are not delivered.
- In addition to standard content type transcoding, Interop’s transcoding is based on message size and resolution of image or video to ensure the highest rate of message delivery.
- If the receiving handset can’t accommodate a message, we direct users to a pick-up site where the subscriber can view the message.
Do your subscribers struggle with dropped MMS messages?
- The delivery and presentation of MMS messages is largely driven by the Synchronous Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL), a markup language that defines multimedia presentations.
- Our MMSC can resolve possible SMIL issues originating with the OEM so subscribers’ messages are delivered.
- If a handset doesn’t support SMIL presentation, we edit the message body so that the MMS can be delivered and displayed properly.
Do multiple retrieve errors result in inaccurate billing?
- Our MMSC has the intelligence to configure events to be billed based on the operator’s preference—and we bill only once upon successful message delivery.
Do you let your subscribers know if messages are sent to an invalid number?
- Some MMSCs never notify subscribers if they attempt to send an MMS to a recipient number with an invalid number of digits.
- Our MMSC alerts them through a text message stating that the message cannot be delivered.
Are size limitations impacting MMS delivery?
- Our robust MMSC is not inhibited by large message size.
- If the handset and inter-carrier/vendor agreement can handle the size of your MMS traffic, our MMSC can deliver it.
Do you rely on your MMSC vendor for User Agent Profile management?
- We enable you to manage UA Profs yourself. In fact, you can add, delete, view, and validate these files without contacting technical support, giving you as much self-sufficiency as you would like.
Do you offer optional MMS control features for an additional revenue stream and enhanced customer loyalty?
- Our optional Message Personalization and Control (MPAC) product supports options like MMS message archiving, time of day controls, and blacklisted/whitelisted numbers.
- By enhancing basic MMS services, you can earn additional revenue while solidifying customer loyalty.
Does your MMSC have controls that prevent bandwidth and throughput issues?
- Our throttling capabilities are designed to prevent network issues. For example, operators can specify the maximum number of MMS messages and maximum kilobytes permitted within a period of time as well as the maximum size of a single MMS message.
How easily can you support new subscribers?
- Our world-class provisioning API enables operators to provision, deprovision, and update subscriber services based on mobile number, enabling rapid integration to their billing and provisioning systems.
Do you provide international support?
- Our MMS can send and receive MMS messages from international sources and destinations in any numbering plan, and they can be flagged as international to enable unique rating and billing.
Addressing these issues can be painless.
- Whether your current MMSC operates in a hosted or turnkey environment, switching to Interop’s geo-redundant, cloud-enabled, hosted environment is fast, easy, and seamless.
us to request more information or visit our web site at www.interoptechnologies.com